Discovering the galaxy
The Celestron PowerSeeker is the perfect telescope for every novice astronomer. The Celestron Powerseeker 76 AZ is the smallest reflector telescope of the PowerSeeker series and therefor very suitable for every beginner. The PowerSeeker 76 AZ is easy to set up (no tools needed) and is the ideal telescope to bring with you on location. The tripod, with an Alt-azimuth mounting system, is extraordinary agile and stable at the same time. With its handy slow motion control, it allows you to navigate accurately and adjust the telescope to the desired vision area.
Because of the large aperture and light-gathering ability of this Newtonian Reflector telescope, you will be able to take breathtaking views of brighter deepspace obect like galaxies and nebulae. The Celestron PowerSeeker 76AZ comes with two eyepieces of 20 mm and 4 mm, combined with the focal length of 700mm. The powerful magnification of the PowerSeeker 76 AZ will be even more enhanced by the 3x Barlow lens. The 76mm aperture is fully coated so you always get a clear and sharp view on the celestial bodies in our solar system.
- Quick and easy no-tool setup
- 5x24 finderscope
- Accessory tray for convenient storage of accessories
- Slow motion controls for smooth tracking
- Erect image optics for terrestrial and astronomical use
- Fully coated glass optical components with high transmission coatings for enhanced image brightness and clarity
- 3x Barlow lens triples the magnifying power of each eyepiece