Look far into space
Do you want to locate the remains of a huge star explosion from the year 1054? Or see the glowing orbits of the Great Orion nebula? With the Bresser Messier MC-152 it is possible. With its compact Maksutov-Cassegrain optic, this telescope is ideal to take with you. You can easily observe the starry sky in various places with this catadioptric telescope. Thanks to the large focal length you can observe in a relaxed way, but with a high magnification. The large lens diameter of 152 millimeters makes it possible to see clear nebulae deep inside the room.
Connect camera and take photos
The Messier MC-152 is supplied as OTA, so without a tripod. The telescope is equipped with an excellent focuser with an open diameter of 65 millimeters. Around the tube there are solid rings with a handle and an integrated camera holder. Because the telescope is equipped with a T2 connection, you can connect your DSLR camera to it. You will need a matching T2 ring for this. In this way you make the most beautiful deep sky photos. Astronomy is becoming more and more interesting!
What do I need to know about this telescope?
- Catadioptric Maksutov-Cassegrain telescope
- OTA (without tripod)
- Lens diameter of 152 mm
- Focal length of 1900 mm
- Maximum useful magnification: 300 ×
- 26 mm Super Plössl eyepiece (31.7 mm / 1.25 ")
- Integrated 31.7 mm and T2 adapter
- Dovetail plate with stainless steel
- T2 connection for DSLR cameras (matching T2 ring required)
- 2.5 "Hexafoc focus system
What do I get?
- Adapter for 2 "eyepiece
- Mounting ring for EXOS and similar mountings
- Handle with camera holder
- 6x30 viewfinder
- Astro software for PC
- Telescope book
- Rotatable starmap